Hi, thanks for stopping in. I’ve started this blog “An ordinary mom in an unordinary world” to share my journey with our children. My husband and I have made our family through adoption and have 3 wonderful children.
As we go through life with our special people times are not only going to be happy, but in reality, overwhelming. Overwhelming for them and overwhelming for us. My hope is to inspire others to keep moving forward, focus on moments, celebrate even the small things by sharing my experiences and stories from our daily lives.
A little about who I am:
- I homeschool 2 out of 3 of our children. Our daughter is a teen now, so her own space in the world is a good thing.
- I love people, getting to know others and learning about other people’s stories
- I’m a talker, oh, and now a writer!
- I am not perfect and have stopped striving to be..aren’t mistakes proof that you’re trying?
- As much as I say I’m going to bed early, the reality is, I love staying up late. The house is quiet and all are asleep, you can get a lot done! Plus, can you really only watch one youtube video???
- I’m happiest when I’m spending time with my family
My goal is through the stories and life moments that are shared, my readers can find some understanding and acceptance, for themselves and others.
I’d love to hear from you, so please leave a comment or your own thoughts.
If you have questions or just something to share, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org